Friday, November 7, 2008

FAVE FIVE FRIDAY

Okay, so a few of my favorite bloggers have done this and I thought it would be good to start this so that I actually blog on Fridays!

Here's my Friday Fave Five:

1. Evalicious Etsy shop... Just gorgeous and fun stuff!!!

2. Target
Otherwise known as "TAR-J" spoken in a French accent. LOL! This is my favorite place! I love their advertising, their store design, the cheap clothes, etc... just fabulous!

3. Feeling the little guy kicking and hiccuping today! It must be getting a bit crowded in there.
4. Little Debbie Nutty Bars.... YUM. My new favorite treat while pregnant. I'll worry about those few pounds afterwards!
5. The new Tim Holtz goodness! Masks, gears, keys, and more!!! LOVE it all! Tim's blog

Well, it's been a long week with my sinus infection, grades due, and dealing with loaming deadlines for projects. I am really looking forward to the weekend and some creating time. We have a party with some good friends tomorrow night and that will be fun. WAIT! What the heck am I going to wear???!!!! Maybe I need something new. Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll go check out Old Navy tomorrow. LOL!

4 comments:

Dena said...

My DH is ALLL about the dang nutty bars LOL. He loves those things. Me, not so much LOL.

Your sonogram is just precious and brought a few tears to my eyes. So very precious and beautiful.

And I totally agree with you on Evalicious..I am thinking BG's needs some Eva love, don't you?!?!

domestic goddess said...

lol, i nearly had evalicious on my top five!
great top five :)
hugs xx

Nikki said...

i love Tar-J too. I'm actually going there today, lol. congrats again on Top Designer! can't wait to see yr Dec creations!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Oh those are some good ones!!